hi so my friend alice has been missing for over 24 hours now and everyone is getting really worried, so if you live around london uk would you please ring 101 if you see this girl, it would mean a lot thank you bye
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-28997068 this bbc news story explains more about it so please help if you can #findalice
Please help find Alice - west London - URGENT help needed
PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST THIS
she was last seen in Kew by the canal, but she could have walked anywhere from there
shes only 14 and has health problems that make her seriously vulnerable
another pic of her:
REBLOG YOU NEVER KNOW IF ANY OF YOUR FOLLOWERS MAY LIVE IN WEST LONDON AND KNOW SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP
Guys please reblog this and distribute widely. Alice left her home on Thursday and she was last seen in Kew on the towpath by the river walking and potentially by the bridge. Reblog this even if you don’t live in London, some of your followers might.
You are the man in the trees,
the green man of the woods,
who brings life to the dawning spring.
You are the deer in rut,
mighty Horned One,
who roams the autumn woods,
the hunter circling round the oak,
the antlers of the wild stag,
and the lifeblood that spills upon
the ground each season.
Mythological Gentlemen: Cernunnos
- Kekkuloida = to prance or just hang around naked (yes, the word includes the presumption that you are naked)
- Örveltää = to be really drunk and do whatever you do when you’re really drunk, like crawling in a ditch somewhere on all fours
- Perskärpänen (literally “ass fly”) = a person who keeps following you without you wanting them to
- Röhnöttää = to sit with a bad posture or lie around because you are bored, lazy, or tired
- Paskahalvaus (literally “shit paralysis”) = the state of being really fucking scared or startled
- Änkyrä = a person who’s very reluctant to change their own, usually backwards and bigoted views
- Änkyröidä = a verb derived from the previous noun
- Raivoraitis (literally “rage sober”) = a person who never drinks alcohol and might be very passionate about it
- Yrmy = a person who’s always grumpy or angry
- Perskannikka (literally “ass end-of-a-loaf-of-bread”) = a slang word for “buttock”
- Vongata = to repeatedly and annoyingly ask for sex from someone who’s not interested (i.e. to be a Nice Guy)
- Könsikäs = a big, handsome, masculine man that you find attractive
- Puliukko = a man who spends most of his time wandering about drunk, smells bad, and might be homeless
Feel free to add to the list. :D
I’d add there one thing that’s common word in my family but I’m not sure about the others:
-Örnöttää = being alone in a very distant place such as a summer cottage, not wanting to anyone disturb and being really grumpy even thinking about the possibility of anyone to come visit you.
Anyone else thinks Robert Arryn looks like a younger version of Julian Casablancas?